How To Grow Your Email List
As a business owner, we’re certain you know a few other business owners who always seem to have a massive email list through which they generate great leads throughout the year. Good news is that building that large email list isn’t as difficult or daunting as it looks.
As a direct mail and email marketing company in Boston, we’ve got a few tricks up our sleeves regarding how to generate these large email lists.
Ways to Build Your Email List
- Business Cards. If you’re constantly attending networking events and trade shows for your business, then you’re going to want business cards to hand out. After contacting Kirkwood Printing regarding creating custom business cards for your business, you can then swap business cards with others in your industry. These cards will likely have email addresses on them!
- Utilize Direct Mail. Have hundreds of physical addresses but no email addresses? Kirkwood Direct will design and print a direct mail offer customers can only take advantage of by going to your website and joining the mailing list.
- Website Opt-Ins. One of the best ways to generate a large email list is by setting up both an online form with an email field as well as a pop-up newsletter signup box that appears when someone goes to your website.
- Inbox Request in Packages. Kirkwood Direct will custom design a direct mail flyer, print the flyer en masse using our high speed color printers, then be sure to include it within the packages you use to ship your products. Make this direct mail campaign an “email only” offer through which recipients need to head to your website’s opt-in form.
- QR Codes. Interactive advertising in the form of QR codes is a great way to build your email list. Adding a QR code to your direct mail post cards allows your customers to scan the code and opt-in to your mailing list. Sweeten the deal by offering a discount on a product or service.
Our direct mail advertising company in Boston is here to help you generate your largest email list yet. Kirkwood Direct not only provides direct mail and printing services, but also data services including list acquisition and list management. Contact us today to learn more!
Share your thoughts