Kirkwood Direct is an industry-leading direct marketing communications company specializing in data-driven direct mail programs to local, national and international enterprises throughout different verticals. Our services include data management and strategy, high speed digital variable print, sheet fed printing, large format printing, letter shop, kitting/fulfillment, postal optimization, and e-marketing.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of new business development and a burning desire to make a meaningful contribution to the growth of a successful, customer-focused organization. Candidates must possess the skills and experience necessary to aggressively prospect, problem-solve, develop and close new business opportunities within multiple or targeted verticals. Must have strong research, networking, and cold-calling skills, with a focus on consultative, relationship-orientated selling.
- Accountable in a “hunter” role driving new business opportunities.
- Developing and nurturing accounts to grow incremental revenue from within.
- Strategically present Kirkwood’s capabilities as they pertain to specific client needs.
- Act as a resource for expertise as the first line of client communication.
- 5+ year’s successful sales experience in the Direct Mail, Letter Shop, or the commercial Printing industry. Industry experience is a must
- Must be comfortable selling cross-organizationally from C-level to Manager.
- Must be strong at developing long-term relationships.
- Must think outside the box and be creative in your sales approach.
- Works well with very little supervision.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Polished business acumen and strong negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates can be located throughout New England and NY/NJ.
Kirkwood Direct is conveniently located in Wilmington, MA. This is a full time position that offers a highly competitive compensation program with unlimited earning potential, health benefits, paid vacation/sick time/personal time, internal sales support system, and matching 401k.