We have an immediate opening for a Quality Control Specialist to monitor and inspect our client-driven programs ensuring they meet the highest levels of production standards using quality control metrics.
Duties include, but not limited to, overseeing and inspecting the quality and accuracy of Kirkwood Direct client projects and program. Types of projects and programs include direct mail, commercial and digital print, personalized variable print, fulfillment/hand kitting, postal regulations, product formatting, etc. from inception to completion. The QC Specialist is an integral part of our production team driving the highest level of manufacturing accuracy.
We are looking for a highly detailed oriented team member with 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with an emphasis in direct mail, fulfillment or printing industries. We are also looking for a candidate that speaks both English and Spanish.
Candidate must possess:
- Interpersonal skills: Able to be objective, problem-solve, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to be observant and analytical.
- Detail oriented demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and maintains the quality of the product.
- Strong written communication skills and the interpretation of written communications and directions.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fast learner.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- At least 3 years experience in a direct mail or print production environment.
- Knowledge of postal regulations is a plus.
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- Can articulately speak both English and Spanish.
Kirkwood Direct is conveniently located in Wilmington. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive compensation program, health benefits, paid vacation, paid sick time off, and matching 401k.