Kirkwood Direct, a leading full-service direct marketing company, is growing again and we’re looking to hire an Account Manager asap! As an Account Manager, your primary focus will be supporting the Account Management team and a core group of clients. This includes, but is not limited to, direct client interface, program monitoring, project scheduling and timelines, print proofing, inputting new projects in an order management system, performing against deadlines, understanding cost structures for billing, working closely with other internal departments to ensure efficient program execution, etc.
This is a fast-paced role that encompasses all aspects of our business, from data through final production.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of business experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a marketing, print production, or direct mail environment
- Possess a working understanding of the processes associated with developing and producing marketing materials
- Some experience with direct mail, print production, lettershop, or data/digital-driven marketing is preferred
- Energetic, detail-oriented, able to prioritize multiple projects, and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to manage multiple client demands and projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience using project management tools or willingness to learn
Please submit a form below or send your resume over to Careers@kirkwooddirect.co